Política de privacidad
In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Services Law of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
The cookies are designated as small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that same user later when he/she returns to access our content.
This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as previously made visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User a faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in such way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject the cookies of third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
|Cookie||Cookie Identification||Description||More Information|
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with the legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting such policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which Users are advised to visit periodically. When significant changes are made to this Cookies' Policy, Users will be informed either through the website or via email to the Registered Users.