Mao Stone Apron
What we love most about the Mao Stone Apron is how it updates the classic bartender apron, giving it an extra dose of cool with its 80s look. A modern apron without concessions.
The Mao Stone Apron is the perfect garment for the day to day work of bartenders, baristas and dining room staff. An apron with a comfortable brown leather harness and stonewashed denim that makes it unique. A different look with all the style you want for your business.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
We’ve reinterpreted the now-classic Mao Apron in a limited edition of distressed denim apron. An apron with a comfortable leather harness and an 80s style that will make your business uniform something unique.
This distressed denim apron has undergone a process of stonewashing in order to achieve its finish. Due to this washing, every one of these aprons is unique—no two are alike. Within its “worker” aesthetic, the apron may have some fraying or areas that are more worn than others, which are part of its charm.
A perfect apron for bartender, barista or dining room staff uniforms.
The apron is designed with an upper pocket and a large lower pocket to make your day to day work easier. The kangaroo-style lower pocket is perfect for notebooks, tablets and everything you need for work. No one can say we don’t give it our all!
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 77 cm (width x height) + neck.
- 311 gr. 100% cotton washed denim.
- Y-shaped neck strap made from Spanish leather, fully removable for washing.
- Handmade in Spain in our workshop with lots of love.
Plus, you have another version of this model in the Cargo Stone Apron with brown cotton ties that cross in the back.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Please, do not bleach.