White Koe Shirt
- Greenwear ♻
A white kitchen shirt is a must have basic, and our White Koe Shirt goes beyond the basics. This shirt combines comfort with timeless design and premium quality materials. Functional details and a clean design line.
- Made of high-quality, resistant and recycled Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
In the kitchen, white is synonymous with neatness and cleanliness. Our White Koe Shirt is a quality basic and much more. A shirt that combines comfort with a timeless design. Its functional details are part of a very refined design line.
A white chef shirt with long sleeves, with a modern and impeccable image. The snap buttons and crossover collar make it comfortable to wear on a daily use. The chest pocket hides a small inside pocket and the sleeve pocket meets your needs at work. The sleeves can be rolled up comfortably thanks to their full length opening.
Made of high quality Klopman fabric, a blend of Bio-cotton and recycled PES, an Eco fabric that saves water and emissions to the environment. Its anti-wrinkle finish helps you in your fight against ironing, achieving the best image almost effortlessly.
Cross-strap collar with snap fastener. The back of the collar has a strip with clip for apron fastening. Loose cut with a longer back than the front. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
When it comes to selecting the size, if it's for a woman, we recommend to choose one size under her usual size, as it’s a unisex item.
- Snap button closure.
- Extra long sleeve opened with utility pocket.
- Klopman fabric, high resistance and anti-wrinkle finish. 50% Recycled Pes ,50% Organic cotton.
- Front pocket with a hidden mini-pocket to be used.
- Reinforced bottom seam for optimum durability.
- Cross strap collar, with snap fastener.
- Rear neck strap with clip for apron attachment.
Always with an eye on sustainability and respect for the environment. Our #GREENWEAR line of shirts combines recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
in Spain and Portugal.