Grey Koe Shirt
- Greenwear ♻
This is a chef shirt that updates classic designs. An elegant and casual item made with high quality materials. A shirt designed to work and to show your best image.
- Made of high-quality, resistant and recycled Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
This grey chef shirt with long sleeves shows your best image at work, combining classicism and modernity. An elegant design with a casual touch that is above all functional and practical.
A grey chef shirt with long sleeves, with a modern and impeccable image. The snap buttons and crossover collar make it comfortable to wear on a daily use. The chest pocket hides a small inside pocket and the sleeve pocket meets your needs at work. The sleeves can be rolled up comfortably thanks to their full length opening.
Cross-strap collar with snap fastener. The back of the collar has a strip with clip for apron fastening. Loose cut with a longer back than the front. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
Made of high quality Klopman fabric, a blend of Bio-cotton and recycled PES, an Eco fabric that saves water and emissions to the environment. Its anti-wrinkle finish helps you in your fight against ironing, achieving the best image almost effortlessly.
When it comes to selecting the size, if it's for a woman, we recommend to choose one size under her usual size, as it’s a unisex item.
- Snap button closure.
- Extra long sleeve opened with utility pocket.
- Klopman fabric, high resistance and anti-wrinkle finish. 50% Recycled Pes ,50% Organic cotton ♻
- Front pocket with a hidden mini-pocket to be used.
- Reinforced bottom seam for optimum durability.
- Cross strap collar, with snap fastener.
- Rear neck strap with clip for apron attachment.
Always with an eye on sustainability and respect for the environment. Our #GREENWEAR line of shirts combines recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.