Blue Koe Shirt
- Greenwear ♻
This shirt is a perfect choice. The Koe Blue Shirt combines a modern and clean design in an elegant navy blue to create a modern outfit with a sophisticated touch.
- Made of high-quality, resistant and recycled Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
There is no doubt that the Blue Koe Shirt is a safe bet. Blue is a good alternative color to black, more modern, elegant and sophisticated. The blue chef shirt is designed to offer comfort and an impeccable image at work. Made in a sustainable way with organic and recycled materials and with an anti-wrinkle treatment that will give you a lot of joy.
Designed for your day to day work. The snap buttons and crossover collar add comfort to item. The chest pocket with a small hidden inside pocket and sleeve pocket will fulfill your needs at work. The sleeves can be rolled up comfortably thanks to their full length opening.
Made of high quality Klopman fabric, a blend of Bio-cotton and recycled PES, an Eco fabric that saves water and emissions to the environment. Its anti-wrinkle finish helps you in your fight against ironing, achieving the best image almost effortlessly.
Cross-strap collar with snap fastener. The back of the collar has a strip with clip for apron fastening. Loose cut with a longer back than the front. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
When it comes to selecting the size, if it's for a woman, we recommend to choose one size under her usual size, as it’s a unisex item.
- Snap button closure.
- Extra long sleeve opened with utility pocket.
- Klopman fabric, high resistance and anti-wrinkle finish. 50% Recycled Pes ,50% Organic cotton ♻
- Front pocket with a hidden mini-pocket to be used.
- Reinforced bottom seam for optimum durability.
- Cross strap collar, with snap fastener.
- Rear neck strap with clip for apron attachment.
Always with an eye on sustainability and respect for the environment. Our #GREENWEAR line of shirts combines recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.