Bon Black Apron
A premium apron with a clean design and character. Everything about it is special; the comfort of its leather cross back harness and the strength of its carabiner make it unique. Design and functionality united in one piece.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This is definitely a premium apron. Everything about it is special; the leather crossover harness, the carabiner that attaches the harness to the apron, the canvas fabric and the finishing details. Clean design, character and function all rolled into one.
This black apron redesigns the kitchen apron. Black canvas and roomy pockets evoke classic workwear, and combined with its Spanish leather harness and blunt snap hook give it a unique look. Pure design. The leather cross back harness is detachable, so you can remove it and wash the body of the apron separately.
The cross back harness is a great option for kitchen work, as it distributes the weight of the apron and allows you to work without neck discomfort.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73,5 x 88,5 cm (width x height) + ribbons.
- Premium black canvas cotton/polycotton blendn 340 gr.
- 100% organic cotton ribbons. Detachable leather clips for washing.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use bleach on the ribbons.
- IMPORTANT: Remove the leather clips for washing. Also, separating the "body" of the apron from the straps allows you to wash it in bleach if necessary.
in Spain and Portugal.