Zan White Workshirt
We’ve brought “streetwear” to uniforms. Now, in your kitchen or restaurant, you can dress with the same style as what you wear off the clock. High-quality shirts with a fresh image. Work clothes that you would wear anywhere.
- Made of high-quality, resistant Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
This white work shirt was created with the needs of hospitality professionals in mind. A garment with an impeccable image and exceptional quality. Work clothes that are so cool, you’ll wear them out on the street, too.
A white work shirt like this is a garment that is easy to wear, comfortable and with a current and impeccable image. Designed for your day-to-day at work and cool enough that you’ll want to wear it on the street, too. A style that brings “streetwear” to work clothes.
Made of high-quality Klopman fabric to ensure greater absorption and comfort. Maximum durability and fantastic wash and wear properties. Its anti-wrinkle finish saves you the trouble of ironing.
Mandarin collar with soft Oxford gray interior and a very practical strip on the back with a clip for fastening your apron. Relaxed fit and longer in the back. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
- Unisex shirt.
- Relaxed fit.
- Klopman fabric with wrinkle-resistant finish. Oeko-Tex 100 class II. 60% cotton, 40% polyester, 200 g/m².
- Flap pocket with contrast buttonhole and opening for use.
- Reinforced hem for maximum durability.
- Mandarin gray collar lining for added comfort.
- Rear collar strap with apron clip.
- Engraved army green button.
This model is also available as a blue work shirt. In addition, you can find a version of the shirt with a mandarin collar.
Oeko-Tex is an independent textile certification that provides consumers with a guarantee that the products do not contain substances that may be harmful to their health.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
- Do not bleach.