Kel Caffe Apron
This apron is an exclusive garment with which to differentiate your staff. Made of 100% cotton denim and dyed in brown. You can’t help but love it!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This brown waiter's apron is a unique garment. An apron made of organic denim and hand-dyed with a unique colour and finish.
This brown waiter's apron is perfect for businesses that are looking for a premium image and differentiate themselves from their competitors. Designed with an upper pocket divided into 2 zones and 2 large pockets in the lower zone. The waistband is 100% cotton in the same military green.
The neck strap is made from a piece of leather with clips that allow you to adjust it to fit the wearer’s height. Important!
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Soft natural leather neck strap, removable for washing.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
Leather strap, removeable for washing. We recommend doing this in order to enjoy your apron for much more time.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.