Vibes Eclipse Apron
This apron is pure love. Because of its perfect combination of colors. Because of its soft denim. But most of all, because of how special and unique it is from being dyed after being made.
Eclipse Blue is our first artisan-dyed color. A denim apron dyed after being made, which makes each apron a unique piece. It’s simply perfect combined with our brown organic cotton ties.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
We all like to stand out from the competition, and that’s important in any business. Choosing pieces as special as this dark blue waiter’s apron is a part of that process.
Creating a dark blue waiter’s apron like this one doesn’t happen by chance. We spent months researching garment dyeing techniques and trying different materials and combinations, and the result is this spectacular limited edition apron.
The Vibes Eclipse Apron is part of our new #FULLOFCOLORS collection. Color is what defines the collection, denim aprons garment-dyed after being made using an artisan process. We can obtain incredible colors this way, with a washed and slightly aged finish—every apron is a unique piece.
The apron has an upper pocket divided in 2 parts. On the bottom, the apron has 2 large pockets to make working a breeze.
The waist ties and neck strap are 100% organic cotton, and we used the latte color that you all liked so much on other models. The combination of ultramarine blue with the latte ties is simply perfect.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Dark blue dyed denim fabric made from 400 gr. 100% cotton. Waist ties 100% organic cotton.
- Handmade in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
You can find other apron models in Eclipse Blue. Combining different models in the same space is a great idea for your uniforms. Pair it with the Capri Eclipse Apron or with the Kel Eclipse Apron, always a hit.
- Because this item is garment dyed, its color may leach in the first few washes, and it should be washed separately.
- May be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.