Garbo Black Apron
We love everything about this apron, its perfect combination of colors and its design with cross-back ties. Made from a highly resistant cotton-polyester blend, this is the perfect apron for the service industry or as a uniform for any business.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This design combines everything you’re looking for in your aprons for the service industry. The design is a version of our now-classic Grados Bruno apron, one of your favorite aprons. We’ve adapted one of our bestsellers to offer you a version with cross-back ties that is slightly shorter.
The result is a very comfortable apron with an impeccable aesthetic and 2 pieces of leather that give it tons of style. The apron is made from a cotton-polyester blend, lightweight and highly durable. This fabric ensures that the apron will stay in perfect condition after many washings. Its combination of black and brown is perfect for the waiters’ uniform you’re looking for, modern and very stylish.
- X-shaped cross-back ties.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 77 cm (width x height).
- 260 gr. cotton-polyester blend. Ultra-durable bleach-resistant fabric.
- Black 100% organic cotton ties.
- Handmade in Spain with lots of love.
- Leather pieces removable for washing.
- Remove the leather pieces before washing.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Do not bleach with the strips.
in Spain and Portugal.