Grados Isla Apron
An apron so beautiful you could wear it to a wedding. That’s the opinion of the entire team at Qooqer. Love for an elegant, high-quality piece that is already being worn in the top kitchens in the country.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A chef’s blue apron isn’t something to take lightly. At Qooqer, we know that, which is why we’ve designed the Grados Isla Apron. A blue kitchen apron, very stylish, resistant and comfortable to wear while working.
This dark blue kitchen apron also stands out because of its design and its on-point color combination: navy blue and gray. It also features natural leather detail, a little touch of added quality on this apron.
Handcrafted in Spain with highly-resistant fabrics, because we take our commitment to quality very seriously.
The Grados Isla Apron is the perfect choice. A chef’s blue apron with impeccable design, comfortable and made from top-quality materials. The cotton (65%) polyester (35%) blend fabric ensures that your apron will stay in perfect condition for a long time. The natural leather detail is removeable, so you can take it off to wash the apron without damaging the leather.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck strap
- Highly-resistant 260 gr. dark blue cotton-polyester blend. 100% organic cotton ties in gray.
- Leather detail, removeable for washing. Your apron will appreciate your taking good care of it, and you’ll be able to enjoy it in perfect condition for much longer.
- Handmade in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
This model is a new color combination from our classic Grados Bruno Apron and its brown version, the Grados Chocolate Apron.
Remember that you can customize all of our aprons with your logo on orders of at least 6 units. All you have to do is write us, and you’ll get your custom aprons.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C (104°F).
- Do not bleach.