Bravo Blue Workshirt
We’ve brought “streetwear” to uniforms. Now, in your kitchen or restaurant, you can dress with the same style as what you wear off the clock. High-quality shirts with a fresh image. Work clothes that you would wear anywhere.
- Made of high-quality, resistant Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A high-quality blue workshirt designed for professionals, ensuring an impeccable image. Work clothes that are so cool, you’ll want to show them off everywhere.
A dark blue workshirt like this is a garment that is easy to wear, comfortable and with a current and impeccable image. Designed for your day-to-day at work and cool enough that you’ll want to wear it on the street, too. A style that brings “streetwear” to work clothes.
Made of high-quality Klopman fabric to ensure greater absorption and comfort. Maximum durability and fantastic wash and wear properties. Its anti-wrinkle finish saves you the trouble of ironing.
Italian collar with soft Oxford light gray fabric interior and a very practical strip on the back with a clip for fastening your apron. Relaxed fit and longer in the back. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
- Unisex shirt.
- Relaxed fit.
- Klopman fabric with wrinkle-resistant finish. Oeko-Tex 100 class II. 60% cotton, 40% polyester, 185 g/m².
- Flap pocket with contrast buttonhole and opening for use.
- Reinforced hem for maximum durability.
- Oxford gray collar lining for added comfort.
- Rear collar strap with apron clip.
- Engraved army green button.
This model is also available as a white workshirt. In addition, you can find a version of the shirt with a mandarin collar.
Oeko-Tex is an independent textile certification that provides consumers with a guarantee that the products do not contain substances that may be harmful to their health.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.