Bib Cherry Apron
This apron is the perfect combination of comfort and style. A modern look with a vintage touch in a super comfortable apron. Pure love with a cherry on top.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
We know your business’ brand image is as fresh and modern as this blue denim apron. An apron made of soft, durable denim with cross-back straps and all the style your business deserves.
A blue vintage denim apron, equal parts practical and beautiful, perfect for daily wear in your business. 2 lower pockets and 1 upper pocket so that you have plenty of storage space. Denim with a vintage aesthetic and contrast stitching.
Cherry 100% cotton ties that cross in the back, a comfortable apron that combines blue denim with one of this season’s colors.
This same model is available as an apron with green straps or an apron with yellow straps. We give you options, although we know how hard it is to choose…
This denim overall apron can be customized with your logo, embroidered or screen printed, which gives added value to the image of your business. Your staff are the most important point of contact between your business and your customers. Their uniform creates a sense of professionalism that reinforces the customers’ positive impression.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck straps.
- Vintage blue denim blend, 360 grams, 55% cotton / 45% polyester. Excellent performance even after repeated washing.
- Aged silver buttons and vintage copper overall buckles.
- Leather tag on upper pocket with stamped logo.
- Contrast stitching with vintage effect.
- Handmade in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
The look you want for your business is as different refreshing as this blue denim apron. Crafted from a highly resistant denim blend combined with coral red straps, it’s the perfect balance of style and function.
- Excellent performance even after repeated washing. Maximum durability.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.