Blue Iconic Shirt
- Greenwear ♻
We’ve brought “streetwear” to uniforms. Now, in your kitchen or restaurant, you can dress with the same style as what you wear off the clock. High-quality shirts with a fresh image. Work clothes that you would wear anywhere.
- Made of high-quality, resistant and recycled Klopman fabric with anti-wrinkle treatment.
The Iconic Blue is a chef shirt with a timeless design, clean lines and neat details. With a wide pattern so that you can move comfortably in the kitchen, it has snap closures, a crossover mao collar, and sleeve and chest pockets so that you have everything at hand. In addition, this shirt stands out for its easy care thanks to its resistant fabric that hardly needs ironing.
We have designed a blue chef shirt that is easy to wear and comfortable thanks to its wide pattern and high quality fabric. Look, quality and comfort.
Made of high quality Klopman fabric, a blend of Bio-cotton and recycled PES, an Eco fabric that saves water and emissions to the environment. Its anti-wrinkle finish helps you in your fight against ironing, achieving the best image almost effortlessly.
Cross strap collar with snap fastener. The back of the collar has a strip with clip for fastening the apron strip, which will be very comfortable. Loose cut with a longer back than the front. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
When it comes to selecting the size, if it's for a woman, we recommend to choose one size under her usual size, as it’s a unisex item.
- Snap button closure.
- Klopman fabric, high resistance and anti-wrinkle finish. 50% Recycled Pes ,50% Organic cotton ♻
- Front pocket with a hidden mini-pocket to be used.
- Utility pocket on sleeve.
- Reinforced bottom seam for maximum durability.
- Cross strap collar, with snap fastener.
- Rear neck strap with clip for apron attachment.
Always with an eye on sustainability and respect for the environment. Our #GREENWEAR line of shirts combines recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Requires little ironing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Suitable for industrial washing.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.