Black Chef T-shirt
This Chef T-shirt has been designed to work comfortably in the hottest environments with a modern and functional design. A comfortable garment with excellent moisture and odour control thanks to the silver ions of the AEROSILVER fabric.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
We introduce our Black Chef T-shirt designed for hot and demanding environments. A garment with technical spirit and performance and a modern design. The T-shirt is made of lightweight AEROSILVER knitted fabric. A very elastic, highly breathable fabric that absorbs sweat and dries very quickly for greater comfort. It also incorporates mesh fabric in the armpits for a better expulsion of sweat.
The main characteristic of the AEROSILVER yarn is that it is breathable, expels sweat while maintaining body temperature and also contains silver ions that neutralise odour bacteria from perspiration.
Textile technology evolves and reaches the kitchen and the way you dress. This black chef's t-shirt proposes another way of understanding kitchen uniforms, creating a comfortable garment with many technical capabilities that will make your life at work more comfortable. Lightweight and stretchy fabric to keep you moving comfortably. Split utility sleeve pocket and mesh fabric underarm and collar detail for apron attachment. A unique kitchen garment.
IMPORTANT: Regarding sizing, as this is a unisex garment, if the T-shirt is for a woman you should buy at least one size smaller than usual. We also recommend you to check the measurements in the attached sizing image. The garments are measured flat.
- Unisex short sleeve t-shirt.
- Made of lightweight 50% Pes - 50% Pes Silver Ion fabric.
- AEROSILVER fabric with antimicrobial effect, which prevents the appearance of odour.
- Quick drying.
- Mesh fabric in underarms for better breathability.
- It has 1 pocket on the sleeve to carry tweezers, pen or whatever you need.
- Detail on collar with button for apron fastening.
- Made in Spain by expert hands.
Silver ions inserted during the polymerisation process. Its effects do not disappear with washing.
- Machine washable max. 40°.
- Silver ions inserted during the polymerisation process. Their effects do not disappear with washing.
in Spain and Portugal.