LOVE World Central Kitchen Apron
- ☮ 100% of the price of this apron will be donated to Chef José Andrés' NGO World Central Kitchen ♥
This apron has been created to help finance the humanitarian work of the NGO. Help us and let's give LOVE to WCK!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This apron has been created to collaborate in the humanitarian work of Chef José Andrés' NGO World Central Kitchen. 100% of the price of this apron will be donated to the NGO.
World Central Kitchen is a non-governmental, non-profit organisation dedicated to providing meals around the world after natural disasters or international conflicts. It was founded in 2010 by chef José Andrés to respond to the food shortages in Haiti caused by the earthquake that devastated the island that year. Since that year the NGO has served more than 200 million meals. World Central Kitchen grew out of a simple idea: when there is hunger, send cooks. Not tomorrow, today.
The NGO is funded by private donations, and in an attempt to do our bit we are selling this apron for charity.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 74 x 88 cm (width x height) + collar.
- Grey denim 100% cotton 311 gr. washed and softened.
- Mustard yellow ribbons washed and softened.
- Embroidered World Central Kitchen logo.
- May be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30°C.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.