Chef Jacket Cargo White
A modern version of the chef's jacket. Stain-free thanks to its technical treatment that repels liquids and is also anti-wrinkle. Made from a lightweight pique knit fabric for comfortable working and a modern, casual look. A high-performance garment for your everyday work.
- Handmade in Portugal, one at a time #fairwork
Introducing a modern take on the chef's jacket. We have revisited the classic design of the chef's jacket, while maintaining the identity of the cross lapel and the open mao collar. We have also made it in light pique knitted fabric, with an anti-stain and anti-wrinkle treatment. A modern and functional design, with a wide body and sleeve pattern to make you work as comfortable as possible. A high performance garment for your daily work.
Times change and technology evolves and so does your kitchen and the way you dress. This jacket proposes another way of understanding kitchen uniforms, creating a garment that is inspired by the classics but revisiting them. We keep the cross lapel as a functional part that protects you from burns and splashes, the press studs that make it easy to put on and take off, and we use a light and elastic piqué fabric to make it very comfortable at work. In addition, we bring the technology of new fabrics with an anti-stain and anti-wrinkle treatment.
A lightweight, white, stain and crease resistant chef's jacket. Designed with a shirt hem and wide pattern so that it doesn't restrict your movement in any way. Open mao collar and soft collar. Rear press-stud fastening to pass the apron strap through to prevent chafing. Sleeve pocket in 2 sections to keep everything you need for your daily work. A unique kitchen jacket.
- Unisex short sleeve jacket.
- Made in light piqué fabric 100% polyester. Anti-stain and anti-wrinkle technical treatment.
- Crossed flap on the chest for protection against burns.
- 1 pocket on the sleeve to carry tweezers, pen or whatever you need.
- 1 buttoned strap at the back to hold the apron in place so that the tape does not rub against your neck.
- Snap button fastening to make it easy to put it on and take it off.
- Made in Portugal by expert hands.
Care and washing will affect the durability of the stain and wrinkle treatment.
- Machine washable up to 40º.
- The outer side has the stain-resistant treatment, but the inner side is absorbent so that it can be washed normally.
- The use of bleach deteriorates the stain and wrinkle treatment.
- Care and washing will affect the durability of the stain and wrinkle treatment.
in Spain and Portugal.