Zan Jaqard Workshirt
We’ve brought “streetwear” to uniforms. Now, in your kitchen or restaurant, you can dress with the same style as what you wear off the clock. High-quality shirts with a fresh image. Work clothes that you would wear anywhere.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A denim work shirt with small spots is not what you're used to seeing at work. A garment designed for the needs of hospitality professionals, and with the most up-to-date style. Work clothes with so much roll that you will also wear on the street.
We have designed a perfect denim work shirt for your work in the kitchen, living room or bar. An easy to wear and comfortable garment thanks to its wide pattern and high quality fabric. A shirt that transfers the concept of "streetwear" to work clothes.
Mao collar, and at the back you have a strip with a clip to hold the apron. Loose fitting garment with a longer back than the front. Reinforced seams and impressive finishes.
- Unisex shirt.
- Relaxed fit.
- 100 % cotton. Lightweight denim of 129 gr. Indigo jacquard effect dyeing.
- Flap pocket with contrast buttonhole and opening for use.
- Reinforced hem for maximum durability.
- Mandarin collar.
- Rear collar strap with apron clip.
- Engraved army green button.
This model is also available as a white work shirt. In addition, you can find a version of the shirt with a mandarin collar.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Do not bleach.