Plus White Shirt
The idea of changing your chef’s jacket for a work shirt might seem crazy at first. But times change, and so does your kitchen and the way you dress.
This white chef’s shirt is certainly nothing like the other products on the market, but Qooqer isn’t a traditional brand, and neither are you. So… why not start to try different things?
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Introducing the Plus White Work Shirt, a white unisex chef’s white shirt that proposes a new way of understanding your work in the kitchen. The perfect garment for professionals looking for comfort and a fresh, stylish look. Comfy, everyday luxury within reach.
The idea of changing your chef’s jacket for a work shirt might seem crazy at first. But times change, and so does your kitchen and the way you dress. This chef’s white shirt proposes a new way of understanding your kitchen uniform, creating a garment that you can wear both in and out of the kitchen. Wear it while cooking, attending your customers or dealing with your suppliers. Work clothes that you’d wear on the street, too.
A chef’s white shirt that is lightweight, cool and breathable, crafted from a pique weave of 97% cotton and 3% elastane. The bottom has long tails and a relaxed fit so that you can move freely. A soft, low Mao collar so that it doesn’t irritate your neck. Rear loop with button to pull the apron strap through and prevent rubbing. Breast pocket with two sections to store everything you need in your daily work. A dress shirt reimagined to work with you.
- Unisex short-sleeve shirt with rolled cuff
- Made from a soft pique weave of 97% cotton, 158 gr, and 3% elastane
- Shirt with soft, low Mao collar, with contrast interior
- Has 1 breast pocket divided into two sections (large and small) to carry tongs, a pen, or whatever you need
- Has a loop with button on the back to hold the apron so that the neck strap doesn’t rub your neck
- The bottom of the shirt has long tails and a relaxed fit so that you can move freely
- Made in Spain by expert hands
The Plus White Shirt can be seen in the Grados Isla Apron images. You can wear them together or separately; no matter what, it’s the perfect choice that will make you stand out.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 40°C .