Linen Corinto Apron
We can’t pick just one reason why we like this apron — we just love it. We adore the clean aesthetic, the fact that it’s 100% made in Spain, and the gorgeous combination of colors.
Discover the sensation of wearing what makes you happy in your kitchen every day. 100% natural fabrics, impeccable styling, white and colored accents and finishes that guarantee many years of use in perfect condition. This apron is calling your name.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A white apron is a staple in your kitchen. And if we combine that white with a gorgeous redcurrant maroon, it becomes absolutely essential. Crafted from a 100% natural fabric, a blend of 350 gr. linen and cotton, you’ll love wearing this apron for any occasion.
Enjoy the luxurious, 100% natural fabric made of a 350 gr. mixture of cotton and linen in the Redcurrant Linen Apron. Picture yourself in your kitchen, wearing this white apron and making your famous dish. Discover the pleasure of working in an apron designed for your enjoyment.
All our aprons are hand-crafted in Spain, one at a time, and you can see this in the finishing
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88 cm (width x height).
- Apron is a 350 gr. cotton-linen blend. Ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Produced by hand in Spain.
Clean aesthetic, 100% made in a stunning combination of colors. We can’t pick just one reason we like this apron – we just love it.
Due to its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% after washing.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use bleach.
- Because of its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% upon washing.