Denim Blues Apron
This denim apron combines the best of the worker aesthetic with a cross-back tie design. Image and design in a washed denim apron.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A washed denim apron is the perfect piece to top off your work uniform, whether in a restaurant, a shop or a florist’s. Very comfortable to wear, thanks to its cross-back ties that take the weight off your neck.
Made from 100% cotton denim that has been softened with its first wash, making it an apron that is very pleasant to wear. The denim is paired with gray ties and a small piece of stitched genuine leather.
The washed denim apron design includes a kangaroo-type double lower pocket and an upper pocket to guarantee you have all the space you need at work.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 74 x 90 cm (wide x tall)
- 311 gr. 100% cotton denim.
- Cross back ties 100% organic cotton.
- Made by hand in Spain with lots of love.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Please, do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.