Kel Eclipse Apron
This apron is pure love. Because of its perfect combination of colors. Because of its soft denim. But most of all, because of how special and unique it is from being dyed after being made.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Dare to be different! For the combination of blue and brown leather, and for the softness of the denim. But most of all, for how special and unique it is for having been dyed after it was made. The perfect waiter blue apron!
The Eclipse Kel Apron is part of our new #FULLOFCOLORS collection. This collection is defined by color, garment-dyed denim aprons dyed after being stitched using an artisan process. We can obtain incredible colors this way, with a washed and slightly aged finish—every apron is a unique piece.
This waiter blue apron designed with 2 large pockets for your daily work, and the perfect length for a very stylish and informal look.
The waist ties are 100% organic cotton, and we’ve used the latte brown color that you all liked so much in other models. The combination of ultramarine blue with the latte ties is simply perfect.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 60 cm (width x height).
- Dark blue dyed 100% cotton denim fabric, 400 gr. Waist ties 100% organic cotton.
- Handcrafted in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
You can find more apron models in the Eclipse blue color. Try combining them for a fresh and very contemporary effect!
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.