Kel Presco Apron
Everything about this apron is unique, no matter where you look. Garment-dyed 100% denim, brown leather at the neck and a style that will turn heads. It’s impossible not to love!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This apron is a splash of color in the uniform of any business. A waiter’s apron that will stand out from everything else you can find on the market.
A quality dining room apron with a great design is an essential item for your business. Waiters are the first point of contact with your customers, and their image is vital to the impression they will get of your restaurant.
The design of this apron provides space to store pens or a PDA. It has a practical upper pocket divided into 2 sections, and the bottom of the apron has 2 large pockets to facilitate your work. The waist ties are 100% organic cotton dyed a peachy orange color.
It is held at the neck by a piece of genuine leather with clips that allow you to adjust the length of the apron according to the wearer’s height. Remember to always remove the leather strap before washing the apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Dyed 100% cotton denim fabric, 400 gr. 100% organic cotton waist ties.
- Genuine leather neck strap, removable for washing. Your apron will appreciate the care you take, and you will be able to enjoy it in perfect condition for much longer.
- Handmade in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
The Kel Presco Apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection. The collection is characterized by its color, with aprons that are garment-dyed after sewing using an artisan process. This way, we can get incredible colors with a washed and slightly aged finish, a process which turns each apron into a unique piece.
This same model is also available in the color Eclipse, a blue waiter’s apron that is sure to catch your eye.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.