Vintage Green Kel Apron
A super special apron made with the tie-dye technique. 100% organic cotton denim dyed into a garment with which we get a unique garment with a vintage look. You can’t help but love it!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This vintage denim apron with a snowy green finish is a premium garment. An organic denim apron dyed by hand with a unique colour and finish.
We bring to your apron a trend that is sweeping the streets; the tye-dye. A green dyed denim apron with a "snowy" effect finish that makes it a unique and trendy garment. Designed with an upper pocket divided into 2 zones and 2 large pockets in the lower zone.
The neck strap is made from a piece of leather with clips that allow you to adjust it to fit the wearer’s height. Important! Don’t forget to remove the leather strap before washing the apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Soft natural leather neck strap, removable for washing.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
Leather strap, removeable for washing. We recommend doing this in order to enjoy your apron for much more time.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.