Rock Bowie Apron
We love how this Bowie Denim Apron looks – pure inspiration at work. An apron with impeccable design and details that make it a daily essential. We’re sure you won’t be able to resist its charm.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This apron commands recognition of its style and originality. An aesthetic inspired by the past and modernized, with all the quality you expect from a handmade product.
We love how this Bowie Denim Apron looks – pure inspiration at work. A stylish apron with impeccable design and details that make it a daily essential. We’re sure you won’t be able to resist its charm.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 60 x 90 cm.
- Vintage blue denim blend, 360 grams, 55% cotton / 45% polyester. Excellent performance even after repeated washing and anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Adjustable cross-back straps.
- Stainless steel eyelets, nonabrasive, over reinforced denim.
- Made by hand in Spain, one at a time.
The denim with which this apron is made is a highly resistant fabric, which thanks to its anti-wrinkle treatment allows it not to need ironing. Just stretch it out after washing and you can wear it straight away!
Waiters’ aprons tend to be pretty boring, and even a bit outdated. We know that that’s not the image you want for your business or your kitchen, and that’s why the Bowie Apron is here: to add a touch of glamour to your look.
- Excellent performance even after repeated washing. Maximum durability.
- Requires little ironing, anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.