Stripes Red Apron
We adore stripes because they’re the bee’s knees, always on trend. We love the combination of the red and blue and the original composition of horizontal and vertical stripes.
The Stripes Red Apron combines the durability of denim fabric with a unique aesthetic. Its original combination of red vertical and horizontal stripes with a blue waist tie make for the perfect apron for any business looking for a fresh, statement-making image.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
We were very eager to put out a striped apron, and it’s here at last. We love stripes in any combination and color… and if we put those stripes on a denim fabric with leather at the neck, the result is this gorgeous apron.
The Stripes Red Apron is red-striped apron that is tough and resistant thanks to its 360 gr. denim fabric. Its aesthetic reminds us of a summer afternoon on the beach, and it’s perfect for businesses looking for an image that’s fresh and different.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 84 cm (wide x tall) + neck strap. The fabric shrinks slightly in its first wash.
- 100% cotton denim fabric of 360 gr. Ribbons 100% organic blue cotton..
- Soft brown leather neck strap, removable for washing.
- Made by hand in Spain with lots of love.
The Stripes Red Apron is also available as in blue stripes , a different combination of colors in the same style.
- IMPORTANT: Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30°C
- Please, do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.