Linen Indigo Apron
We love the texture of this 100% natural fabric, a delicate 350 gr. blend of cotton and linen that will take you back in time. You’ll be surprised, just like we were, at the quality and warmth of the linen and cotton and their beauty when combined with the indigo blue.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
The Linen Collection is based on the idea of aprons with a fresh look, premium fabrics and combining the natural color of textiles with colored ties. At Qooqer, our goal is to create original, high quality aprons.
Designing original kitchen aprons is quite a challenge, so what can we do to surprise you? We decided to start at the beginning, returning to our roots to create a new twist on an old concept.
Starting with a classic cut, we’ve created original kitchen aprons with two pockets and a place to hang a tea towel, so you have convenient access to everything you need in your kitchen. The apron ties are 100% cotton and adjustable at the neck.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88 cm (width x height).
- Apron is a 350 gr. cotton-linen blend. Ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Produced by hand in Spain.
We love the texture of this 100% natural fabric, a delicate blend of 350 gr. cotton and linen that will take you back in time. You’ll be surprised, just like we were, at the quality and warmth of linen with cotton and their combination with indigo blue.
Due to its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% after washing.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use bleach.
- Because of its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% upon washing.