Vibes Teja Apron
This apron is pure love. Because of the combination of colors, the softness of the denim, but most of all, how special and unique it is from being garment-dyed after it’s sewn.
This is a one of a kind apron and the combination with the blue organic cotton ties is simply spectacular.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
The combination of colors and textures gives the Vibes Apron a one of a kind look that’s hard to beat. Unique colors, with a “washed” effect that highlights all the qualities of this exclusive apron.
Creating an orange waiter’s apron like this one doesn’t just happen by chance. We’ve worked to improve garment-dyeing techniques to achieve a perfect finish in this limited edition.
The Vibes Terracotta Apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection. Characterized by their striking colors, the aprons are dyed after being sewn, and the color is achieved through an artisan process. This is how we create incredible colors, with a washed and slightly aged finish. In this way, we ensure every apron is unique.
The apron has an upper pocket divided into two parts. On the bottom of the apron, there are two large pockets to hold everything you need for day-to-day work.
The waist ties and neck strap are 100% organic cotton in deep blue. The combination of terracotta orange and the blue ties is striking and radically different from any other apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Terracotta orange denim fabric, 100% cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
- Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
You can find two other models of apron in the same terracotta orange color. We have the Capri Terracotta Apron, a half-length bistro apron, or the Kel Terracotta Apron with a leather neck strap. Playing around with combinations could be an excellent idea for your business’ image.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.
- As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.