Vibes Cane Apron
This apron is pure love. Because of the combination of colors, the softness of the denim, but most of all, how special and unique it is from being garment-dyed after it’s sewn.
This is a one of a kind apron and the combination with the yellow organic cotton ties is simply spectacular.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Military green with yellow is one of our favorite color combinations. Unique colors, with a “washed” effect that highlights all the qualities of this exclusive apron.
A perfect work apron for waiters, flower shops or stores. With a unique aesthetic that means a change of level in the image of your staff.
The Vives Cane Apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection. Characterized by their striking colors, the aprons are dyed after being sewn, and the color is achieved through an artisan process. This is how we create incredible colors, with a washed and slightly aged finish. In this way, we ensure every apron is unique.
The apron has an upper pocket divided into two parts. On the bottom of the apron, there are two large pockets to hold everything you need for day-to-day work.
The waist ties and neck strap are 100% organic cotton in yellow. The combination of green army and the yellow ties is striking and radically different from any other apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Green denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
- Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.
- As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.