Kel Cane Apron
This apron is an exclusive garment with which to differentiate your staff. Made of 100% cotton denim and dyed in military green, one of the colors of the season. You can’t help but love it!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This military green waiter's apron with leather around the neck is a premium garment. A hand-dyed denim apron with a unique color and finish.
This green waiter's apron is perfect for any business looking for a contemporary image that will stand out from the competition. Designed with an upper pocket divided into 2 zones and 2 large pockets in the lower zone. The waistband is 100% cotton in the same military green.
The neck strap is made from a piece of leather with clips that allow you to adjust it to fit the wearer’s height. Important! Don’t forget to remove the leather strap before washing the apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Soft natural leather neck strap, removable for washing.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
Leather strap, removeable for washing. We recommend doing this in order to enjoy your apron for much more time.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.