Capri Eclipse Apron
A French apron is always a good option for your business uniform. Combine it with a button-down shirt or t-shirt for a more formal look or something fresh and casual. The choice is yours!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
The Eclipse blue french apron is part of our new #FULLOFCOLORS collection. This collection is defined by color, garment-dyed denim aprons dyed after being stitched using an artisan process. We can obtain incredible colors this way, with a washed and slightly aged finish—every apron is a unique piece.
This french apron is designed with 2 large pockets for your daily work, and the perfect length for a very stylish and informal look.
The waist ties are 100% organic cotton, and we’ve used the latte brown color that you all liked so much in other models. The combination of ultramarine blue with the latte ties is simply perfect.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 60 cm (width x height).
- Dark blue dyed 100% organic cotton denim fabric, 400 gr. Waist ties 100% organic cotton.
- Handcrafted in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
You can find more apron models in the Eclipse blue color. Try combining them for a fresh and very contemporary effect.
If you’re looking for a truly special apron for your business, this is it!
- Because this item is garment dyed, its color may leach in the first few washes, and it should be washed separately.
- May be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.