Line Blue Apron
We love the blue color and the contrast it makes with the white and green ties. The result of this combination is a stylish and contemporary apron.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A blue apron is a classic in restaurants and businesses. Qooqer adds a touch of colour to the design and manufactures it with the quality with which they pamper all their products.
This blue apron is the perfect uniform for restaurants and other businesses that require a clean and fresh image. Handmade in Spain with highly resistant fabrics, because we take our commitment to quality very seriously.
An apron designed for your work, comfortable and made with high quality materials. Its cotton (65%) and polyester (35%) blend fabric guarantees that you will have the apron in perfect condition for a long time. Its forest green ribbon details make it unique. Design with 3 pockets, a top pocket divided into 2 parts, and 2 lower pockets. You won't lack space to store your things when you work.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 5,5 x 77,5 cm (width x height) + neck strap
- Highly-resistant 260 gr. dark blue cotton-polyester blend anti bleach.
- 100% organic cotton ties in white and green.
- Handmade in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
Remember that you can customize all of our aprons with your logo on orders of at least 6 units. All you have to do is write us, and you’ll get your custom aprons.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C (104°F).
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.