Linen Mint Apron
A kitchen apron like this one brings the fresh aroma of mint to your dishes. How could we possibly resist its charm? Gorgeous color, premium fabrics and impeccable design. The result? Love at first sight.
Nature in its purest form is hanging in your kitchen. The colors of this apron conjure up memories of Mediterranean cuisine, the spices and the colors – raw linen and a vibrant green that you’re going to love.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Cooking isn’t just mixing ingredients; it’s an art, an alchemy in which the ritual is just as important as the result. This cooking apron is the perfect accessory for your favorite ritual.
Finding a kitchen apron as special as this one is practically impossible: 100% natural 350 gr. blend of cotton and linen and an irresistible color palette.
The design of the Linen Collection is a study in simplicity, where the search for what is essential highlights the beauty of the fabrics and the classic cut. Enjoy the beauty and the practicality of two large pockets and a tea towel hanger.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88 cm (width x height).
- Apron is a 350 gr. cotton-linen blend. Ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Produced by hand in Spain.
A kitchen apron like this one brings the fresh aroma of mint to your dishes – how could we possibly resist its charm? Gorgeous color, premium fabrics and impeccable design. It’s love at first sight.
Due to its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% after washing.
- Machine wash at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use bleach.
- Because of its natural fabric, the apron may shrink up to 3% upon washing.