Grados Indigo Apron
For us, this apron was love at first sight. The combination of colors, the leather detail, the design… it’s impossible to list all the reasons you’ll fall in love with it, right?
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A chef’s apron isn’t something to take lightly. At Qooqer, we know that, and that’s why we designed the Grados Indigo Apron.
This chef’s apron stands out thanks to its gorgeous color combination and leather detail, creating an apron that fits perfectly in your business or kitchen. Handcrafted in Spain with resistant, professional grade materials, because we know how much you love a quality garment.
All our aprons are hand-crafted with materials that ensure their durability. The finishes on the apron will surprise you with their quality. Everything, from the design to the choice of materials and the craftsmanship, is done with your comfort in mind. We aim for beautiful products, but above all, ones that you will love to wear and that are comfortable during your workday.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (wide x tall) + neck.
- Durable cotton-polyester blend fabric, 260 grams. Ties made from 100% organic cotton.
- Leather detail removeable for washing.
- Hand-crafted in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
- Remove the leather piece before washing.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Do not bleach.
in Spain and Portugal.