Cross Camo Apron
Camouflage rocks! We love the fresh, urban aesthetic of this apron, as well as the comfort of its cross-back ties.
The Cross Camo Apron has everything you’re looking for in a quality kitchen apron: a durable fabric, and a look that’s as fresh and urban as your own. A style that you need to incorporate in your work ASAP. Camo rocks!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A camouflage kitchen apron isn’t exactly common, but neither is your approach to cooking. So… why not try something bold?
The Cross Camo Apron has everything you’re looking for in a quality kitchen apron: a durable fabric, and a look that’s as fresh and urban as your own.
This model is a bit longer than our usual measurements. 7 extra centimeters for those professionals who like to wear a longer apron in the kitchen. The green organic cotton ties cross at the back and are specially designed so that they don’t irritate your neck.
As for the look, there’s not much that needs saying, a daring print with tons of personality for anyone who doesn’t want to go unnoticed, despite wearing camouflage. An apron with lots of rock and roll for your kitchen.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 95.0 cm (width x length) + neck
- Highly resistant 260 gr. cotton-polyester blend (65%-35%)
- Cross-back ties in green 100% organic cotton
- Handcrafted in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
In the images, the apron is paired with the Plus White Shirt, a work shirt for cooks designed and crafted by Qooqer. A winning combination, no matter how you look at it.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 60°C .
- Do not bleach.