Capri Teja Apron
Dare to change! Do it for the combination of terracotta orange and blue, and for the soft denim. But most of all, do it because of how special and unique it is thanks to the fact that it is dyed after stitching.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Choosing a bistro apron is a great idea for a business that wants to polish its image. Combined with a button-down shirt or t-shirt, you can achieve a classic look or a more casual one.
The orange Capri Terracotta half-apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection, whose defining feature is its unique colors. These colors can be attained by garment-dyeing the aprons; in other words, they are dyed using an artisan process after being sewn. In this way, we can achieve incredible colors, with a washed and slightly aged finish, making every apron a unique piece.
The Capri Teja Apron is designed for comfort in your daily work. It’s got two large pockets for storage, and the perfect length for an informal and super stylish look.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 60 cm (width x height) .
- Terracotta orange denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
- Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
The waist ties are 100% organic cotton, and we’ve used a deep blue color to create a fantastic contrast with the terracotta. The combination of ultramarine blue and terracotta orange is truly spectacular.
If you’re looking for a truly special apron for your business, you’ve just found it. Create your own style!
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.
- As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.