Capri Cane Apron
We couldn't pick one single reason why we love this apron... Because of its dyed and aged denim fabric, its color combination, its perfect pattern... Dare to change your image!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
This model waist apron is perfect for your staff. Get an informal and stylish look by combining it with your favorite t-shirt.
The orange Capri Cane half-apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection, whose defining feature is its unique colors. These colors can be attained by garment-dyeing the aprons; in other words, they are dyed using an artisan process after being sewn. In this way, we can achieve incredible colors, with a washed and slightly aged finish, making every apron a unique piece.
This apron is designed for comfort in your daily work. It’s got two large pockets for storage, and the perfect length for an informal and super stylish look.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 60 cm (width x height) .
- Terracotta orange denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
- Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
The waist ties are 100% organic cotton, and we’ve used yellow color to create a fantastic contrast with green. The combination of yellow and green is truly spectacular.
If you’re looking for a truly special apron for your business, you’ve just found it. Create your own style!
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.
- As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.