Capri Caffe Apron
We couldn't pick one single reason why we love this apron... Because of its dyed and aged denim fabric, its color combination, its perfect pattern... Dare to change your image!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
An apron in 2 shades of brown with an impeccable image. Hand-dyed, so its finish is unique and slightly aged. This makes it a unique garment.
The waist aprons allow to create a more formal image if you combine them with a shirt or more informal if it is with a T-shirt or a polo shirt. This brown French apron is designed for your daily life, so it has 2 large pockets. Its length is perfect to give it an informal touch and also has a very comfortable size to work if it bothers you.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 60 cm (width x height) .
- Terracotta orange denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
- Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands.
The brown Capri Caffe half-apron is part of our #FULLOFCOLORS collection, whose defining feature is its unique colors. These colors can be attained by garment-dyeing the aprons; in other words, they are dyed using an artisan process after being sewn. In this way, we can achieve incredible colors, with a washed and slightly aged finish, making every apron a unique piece.
If you’re looking for a truly special apron for your business, you’ve just found it. Create your own style!
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Do not bleach.
- As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.