Kel Teja Apron
We’re crazy about this apron! We’ve captured the colors of autumn in one of our most colorful aprons. Terracotta orange, garment-dyed and paired with leather in a limited edition.
100% organic cotton denim, garment-dyed in terracotta orange, one of the seasonal colors in our collection. You can’t help but love it!
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
A garment-dyed orange bartender’s apron is as beautiful as it is rare. Created to bring some color to your uniforms and inspired by the colors of fall. A look that’s as exclusive as yours.
What sets this apron apart from any other is its colors and how the color is achieved. First, we make the apron from white denim in our workshops. Then, we take it to be dyed, and this is what gives it a unique finish, more intense in some places and with a lightly distressed effect. Every piece is unique and can never be made exactly the same way again.
The design provides you with an upper pocket divided into two parts. You also have two large pockets at the bottom to make your work easier. The waist ties are 100% cotton and dyed in the same terracotta orange.
The neck strap is made from a piece of leather with clips that allow you to adjust it to fit the wearer’s height. Important! Don’t forget to remove the leather strap before washing the apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 73.5 x 88.5 cm (width x height) + neck.
- Terracotta orange denim fabric, 100% organic cotton, 400 gr. Waist ties are 100% organic cotton.
- Soft natural leather neck strap, removable for washing.
- Dye may leach in the first few washes; wash separately.
Made by hand in Spain with the wisdom of expert hands
Leather strap, removeable for washing. We recommend doing this in order to enjoy your apron for much more time.
- Remove the leather neck strap before washing.
- Machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Do not bleach.
As a garment-dyed product, the fabric may leach color in the first few washes. We recommend washing separately.
in Spain and Portugal.