Mao Black Apron
An apron filled with everything we love: style and quality. A bartender’s apron for people who love craftsmanship, quality and a job well done.
Genuine Spanish leather, worked by local artisans, in a harness strap that puts an end to the pain of carrying the weight of the apron on your neck.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
Genuine Spanish leather, worked by local artisans, in a harness strap that puts an end to the pain of carrying the weight of the apron on your neck. Durable, work-grade 100% cotton in 340 gr. This bartender black apron is everything a professional like you could need. Class, quality and the comfort that you deserve in your daily work. Perfect to show off in the best bars.
We’ve designed this harness strap according to your suggestions: professionals, friends and customers. We often hear about how uncomfortable it is to work long hours with an apron around your neck. That’s why we designed this Mao Apron with a comfortable harness strap, which crosses over the back in a Y shape that won’t hurt your neck and that you’ll love wearing. Aesthetics and functionality in one epic piece. All of the apron’s hardware is an aged gold color. The contrast stitching creates a very snazzy “denim effect”. Its large kangaroo-style pocket ensures you have space for everything you need in your daily work.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 77 cm (width x height) + neck.
- 100% cotton, 340 gr.
- Y-shaped neck strap made from Spanish leather, fully removable for washing.
- Handmade in Spain in our workshop with lots of love.
- Remove the leather harness before washing.
- Can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Please, do not bleach.