Moonshine Black Apron
We are in love with the Moonshine apron. We love how it’s reminiscent of an old industrial garment with its workwear aesthetic and the added value from the artisan leather work. The all-black look gives it impact and elegance. The king of the bar has arrived.
The most remarkable thing about this apron is definitely its tough image, the workwear look combined with the elegance of black. A unique garment with artisan leather work that will shine in any bar.
- Handmade in Spain, one at a time #fairwork
It was time to offer a new version of the Moonshine Apron. Originally designed for the bar of the legendary Macera Madrid, this black bartender apron can become a part of your brand image today. The Mr. Q line is growing to offer you the variety and quality you deserve.
You’ve asked for it so many times, so we’ve finally made available a barista black apron version of this apron with leather created for bartenders and baristas. 100% cotton, 311 gr. with Spanish leather harness.
You love the way it looks, but you’ll really love how comfortable it is. Designed with 2 pockets, a small breast pocket and a large lower pocket, leather and divided into 2 parts.
Mr. Q is Qooqer’s most exclusive collection: the best fabrics, the best Spanish leather and the most careful design so that you can enjoy the result each and every day. Bartenders, baristas, barmen… Mr. Q is here to stay at your bar.
The Moonshine Black is an barista black apron designed for hospitality professionals. With a leather cross-back harness, it’s a comfortable apron that won’t put pressure on your neck after many hours at work. An apron that lets you feel good and work the way you like to. A premium design that highlights the feeling of exclusivity in your business.
- Unisex barista black apron.
- One size, adjustable. Size: 75 x 77 cm (wide x tall) + neck.
- 100% premium denim, 311 grams. Unwashed denim; if washed, it becomes softer and the color fades.
- Soft black leather straps that cross in an “X” in the back, removeable for cleaning. Spanish leather.
- Made by hand in Spain with lots of love.
You can learn the story of the Moonshine Apron for Macera Bar on our blog.
In addition to this model, it is available in denim and leather in the Moonshine Denim Apron. The same apron concept, but with a denim aesthetic.
- Dry clean. This product contains a leather pocket, which cannot be removed for washing. For this reason, we recommend dry cleaning only.
- Leather harness removeable for cleaning.