In accord with the provisions set forth in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is given below: the owner of www.qooqer.com is MISTER Q AND FRIENDS, S.L., domiciled at C/ Mayor 33, bajo, La Codoñera (Teruel) Spain, with CIF B44267771, contact email email@example.com
The purchases you make on our website are completely secure; your personal and payment information are protected and not accessible to any unauthorized persons at any point in the process.
- Visa or MasterCard credit card
A very secure method in which your payment information is protected from unauthorized access throughout their transmission. We use Stripe in order to securely process credit card transactions. We never see your credit card number.
- Payment through PayPal
Make a payment in just a few clicks with your bank account, debit or credit card with no need to share your sensitive information. It’s easy and secure.
The User is hereby informed and freely accepts that access to the Websites does not in any way constitute the beginning of a commercial relationship with Qooqer, which reserves the right to make any changes that it deems appropriate on its Website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add to both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on their servers.
This Website aims to allow the user to access an online store of items as well as offer information about products that are for sale and other related items.
The online shop is governed by special conditions of use. In such cases, these special conditions shall be of preferential application.
However, the general conditions established here must also be complied with. These general conditions of use will apply to all commercial transactions made through this Qooqer website.
Access to this Website, as well as the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it or accessible from it, will be the sole responsibility of the user, without Qooqer being liable for any such use.
Qooqer reserves the right to modify the legal conditions set forth in this document, which will apply from the time of their publication.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to make appropriate and lawful use of the website and its Contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the website, generally accepted morality and good practices and public order, indemnifying Qooqer for any damages or losses that could be caused by the use of this website, in breach of these general conditions and/or applicable law.
The User must abstain from:
- Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its Contents for illicit purposes or effects.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Introducing or disseminating on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the domain owner, third-party providers and other users.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the Contents.
- Obtaining or trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Content is found or, in general, from those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damaging or disabling the Website and/or its Contents.
In addition, the customer freely consents and is unequivocally subject to the following obligations:
- Commit at all times to provide truthful information about the data requested in user registration or order forms, and to keep these data updated at all times.
- Accept all provisions and conditions contained in these General Conditions of Use, understanding that they entail the best possible service intention for the type of activity that Qooqer
- Commit to keep personal access passwords to our website in absolute confidentiality and with maximum vigilance.
- Finally, the customer undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing an address to which such order can actually be delivered. Otherwise, Qooqer will have no responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the customer.
All trade names, trademarks or signs of any kind contained on the Qooqer websites are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
This web page, including the source code and the contents elaborated by its owner or its collaborators, are protected by the current national and international regulations on intellectual and industrial property, all rights being reserved, so that the user is only entitled to browse through the pages to view them for personal use. However, if you believe or know that they are infringing on intellectual or industrial property rights, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
On the other hand, on this page, some terms and logos, which are trademarks of their respective owners, are mentioned indirectly and at an informative level, and we are not responsible for the improper use that third parties may make of those marks.
Links are external links. The owner of the website is not responsible for other websites or files that can be accessed through hypertext links available among its contents, as those linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners.
The presence of links on the website is for informational purposes only and in no case implies an obligation, invitation or recommendation with respect to them.
This page therefore does not endorse or vouch for the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material on such websites or files and does not control nor is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the information and services contained on the linked sites and that are not related to this page.
In the event that it is considered appropriate or if a competent body declares that the data is unlawful, ordering its withdrawal or blocking access, or if the existence of damages has been declared, and we have been expressly notified of the corresponding resolution, the links indicated will be immediately withdrawn.
Information Society Services Law
Without prejudice to other laws that may be applicable, users are hereby informed that the conditions of use of this Qooqer website are governed by the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In addition, Qooqer informs you that no personal data that the user may provide for sending commercial communications by email will be used without the user concerned having previously authorized or expressly and consensually requested this.
You can consult the conditions of confidentiality and compliance with the Organic Law on Data Protection here. Our file is registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Qooqer undertakes to comply with its obligation of absolute secrecy regarding the personal data that it may handle and its obligation to keep them confidential, taking such measures as may be necessary to prevent their loss, handling or any kind of alteration or modification through unauthorized access.
Qooqer, fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data under existing legal regulations, has implemented a system to protect the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data. In addition to complying fully with each and every one of the requirements set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Regulation that amends it, (Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December), guarantees not only legal, but fair use of personal data, as well as an adequate system to exercise the users’ rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the aforementioned Law. The purchase by Users of the services provided in this online store will constitute their express, precise and unequivocal consent for the store to use, process and transfer of data to all entities that directly and indirectly have professional relationships for the provision of these services. Qooqer will host all the personal data of its Users in an automated file whose purpose is the management, control, prevention and maintenance of the service to be provided. This file complies with all requirements and guarantees provided in the regulations on Data Protection and whose manager, Qooqer, will collect only the personal data of Users which are at all times adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Users hereby authorize Qooqer to process their personal data in an automated and non-automated manner, informing them that they may contact Qooqer’s Registry Department to exercise their ARCO rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the addresses provided for this purpose, accompanied by a signed document with photocopy of their identification. Mailing address of the person responsible for the file: Qooqer: email@example.com